Jumat, Juli 15, 2011

TIRED!!!!

I experienced this a few days. cause I did not know.
physically very tired and my mind, I had no more power to do anything.
all there may be a factor that hurts my heart, disturbing feelings and make my mind was filled with various things.
I could only stay for thinking about what I was thinking.
love, girlfriend, family, college, former boyfriend or any all who do not like my existence.
everything I've done so far seem to disappear and all the flying.
I feel my life is below the natural tranquility. I should be able to reach it.
if I can not reach it will all be a distant memory.
a memory that will not know will be good or bad in my life.

will all be a distant memory for me, the days are past, i wishful remove all tired of this, but I'm not authorized, do away with this.
of it I just want to dedicate my life to myself. . . .

but there is one word that I should apply.
effort and spirit!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar