my life will always be hard.
why always struck me.
whether I have wrong?
I will always tough to face the problem that I face today.
but why do they always ask for a solution to this myself.
whether I am a person who can always provide a good solution?
but let others judge it.
I'm trying to be able to help others, while I live in this world.
I live only once. and it will not happen a second time.
life is like coin will be a little while to live in the middle. when positioned properly, like, love and happiness. in such circumstances as if we feel that it will never fall. forget about everything. and feels he is given a fortune by god.
but when in a bad statistic. will be a lot of hate, envy, resentment and envy. That ugliness of every human behavior.
what a funny man. while in this position, they will complain to the various complaints. as if they had never been happy in the position.
if god gives little sense of happiness than sadness.
let's open mind. in a day how many times we smile. long and dressed us in the face constrict forehead?
we will surely answer, we smile more than we constrict the forehead.
the smile is a gift from god to us. if we can enjoy our smile. we will always be happy. despite the sad circumstances preformance.
sadness will not last long.
stupid people who always never felt happier.
back to me.
I'm also not someone who always feel happy. but I sometimes regret. why do I grieve for too long and enjoy my grief.
but it hit me! that I should get up and keep the spirit.
like the word girlfriend: "pio have spirit, I will always be at your side forever, good times, happy, happy, sad, bad and sad"
thanks mio ....
words can make up and take a decision about today. this decision for my future.
the past does not necessarily have to be seen again.
we must look to the future!
decision that I took in the past, would not be useful for the present and future.
I want to be an independent person.
and always loved ....
upss .. story time ... which knit it yet I continued. because I have not had time to continue.
turns out there who contacted me. and asked who she was? with a hint of curiosity and urge to find out ...
so .. if you want to know who this woman is an ad in the story ... sit, patiently, and always open this blog ... I'll reveal who this woman.
to mio-mio. . .
I love you so much ...
I want to we can have relationships until we will get married later. like image around a plan that is in blogging.
we must strive to keep loving each other ...
we are capable and able.
because we are an extraordinary couple.
whether this is true mio?
why always struck me.
whether I have wrong?
I will always tough to face the problem that I face today.
but why do they always ask for a solution to this myself.
whether I am a person who can always provide a good solution?
but let others judge it.
I'm trying to be able to help others, while I live in this world.
I live only once. and it will not happen a second time.
life is like coin will be a little while to live in the middle. when positioned properly, like, love and happiness. in such circumstances as if we feel that it will never fall. forget about everything. and feels he is given a fortune by god.
but when in a bad statistic. will be a lot of hate, envy, resentment and envy. That ugliness of every human behavior.
what a funny man. while in this position, they will complain to the various complaints. as if they had never been happy in the position.
if god gives little sense of happiness than sadness.
let's open mind. in a day how many times we smile. long and dressed us in the face constrict forehead?
we will surely answer, we smile more than we constrict the forehead.
the smile is a gift from god to us. if we can enjoy our smile. we will always be happy. despite the sad circumstances preformance.
sadness will not last long.
stupid people who always never felt happier.
back to me.
I'm also not someone who always feel happy. but I sometimes regret. why do I grieve for too long and enjoy my grief.
but it hit me! that I should get up and keep the spirit.
like the word girlfriend: "pio have spirit, I will always be at your side forever, good times, happy, happy, sad, bad and sad"
thanks mio ....
words can make up and take a decision about today. this decision for my future.
the past does not necessarily have to be seen again.
we must look to the future!
decision that I took in the past, would not be useful for the present and future.
I want to be an independent person.
and always loved ....
upss .. story time ... which knit it yet I continued. because I have not had time to continue.
turns out there who contacted me. and asked who she was? with a hint of curiosity and urge to find out ...
so .. if you want to know who this woman is an ad in the story ... sit, patiently, and always open this blog ... I'll reveal who this woman.
to mio-mio. . .
I love you so much ...
I want to we can have relationships until we will get married later. like image around a plan that is in blogging.
we must strive to keep loving each other ...
we are capable and able.
because we are an extraordinary couple.
whether this is true mio?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar