Sabtu, Juli 16, 2011

my powerlessness, in their eyes.

all starting from the morning of this night ... feels very weird.
I do not know what I do.
all taste weird!
Did a lot of what I do, until I get it. I feel like a suspect in my life.
maybe if I was not there in the world whom I would probably make them calm.
all I have done already would be meaningless. hint of fall color in a jar of water. will change the color of the water in the jars.
is this what they did to deserve me.
I'd rather be insulted, cursed, and if necessary just stabbed me.

I really did not expect to ask for praise from anywhere and by anyone. I just need more attention from my parents. like most people who get affection from their parents.
I sense something in their lives?
perhaps only as a burden.
I might just as stone. will be placed in front of the block. in place behind would be a terrible burden. put on too would be a problem even they will be very hurt and put under the feet will hurt and hinder trip.
if you do not like the existence of me, just say and give a good reason. I will accept if it was true. I'm used ostracized and abandoned.
I am also human, and just looking for an ultimate truth.
I do not care what they say. it's me. this myself. I live with my ability. if you do not like me. not because of thoughts, attitudes and myself. because in my heart it's all true.
if you really do not like something in myself. means you can not adapt to me. I also never requires you to like something that is in me.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar